top of page
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Pricing & Booking
Consultations are required before you can book your microblading appointment Appointments require a $100 non-refundable deposit that will go towards your appointment.
The microblading service cost includes the first application and then the touch-up appointment a few weeks later. After that, any additional microblading appointments must be booked as a "touch-up". If you want shading for the more filled-in look, that will cost an additional $75.
Not everyone is a candidate for microblading.
Clients that are not eligible:
1. Are pregnant or breast-feeding
2. Have keloid scars
3. Have an autoimmune diseases
4. Are on blood thinners or blood disorder
5. Are on Accutane
6. Are allergic to nickel
Some clients can have microblading but need to wait:
1) If you have had Botox, you will need to wait at least 2 to 3 weeks.
2) If you have had a chemical peel, you will need to wait at least four weeks
3) If you are using retinol/retina, please stop using for one week beforehand.
bottom of page